We sincerely hope that you will never find it necessary to complain but things do sometimes go wrong. Please may we ask if you experience problems, that in the first instance, you speak with Karen, or Alison. If your complaint is of a more serious nature, please provide a written statement, giving details of the matter and sign and date the document.

The home undertakes to

a. Confirm receipt of the complaint.

b. Investigate the matter carefully, fairly and thoroughly.

c. Provide feedback to the complainant, explaining what conclusions have been drawn and any measures taken as a result.

If you feel that your complaint has not been dealt with effectively, you should contact:

CQC National Customer Service Centre
Tel: 03000 616161
Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA


The Local Government Ombudsman
Tel: 0300 061 0614
PO Box 4771, Coventry, CV4 0EH